Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kool-Aid Card

My friend showed me this idea from SplitCoast Stampers. The only thing I changed was the colors and added some glitter to the images. These are so cute, I think I might make these for my students at the end of the year. The "relax" sentiment is from the set "And Many Mower" (retired Stampin' Up). I cut the top note die two times (cut the 2nd one in half and use the border scallop punch for the middle edge). I attached the two pieces together with sticky strip tape, which usually holds boxes together, but it still pops apart with the kool-aid in it, so I needed to add a little staple. I used the set "Tart and Tangy" (Stampin' Up) for the cherry and lemon image.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...