Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowman Candy Bars

Here was a project I made for my craft shows and for my last workshop. I think I found this project on Splitcoast Stampers (but not sure where). I used chocolate candy bars, wrapped in a white wrapper. These were perfect for this project. I found these at Walmart. The rest is pretty simple. I just wrapped white cardstock around the candy bar. The hat is cut from black paper and then run through the paper crimper. The piece of holly was cut on my Cricut using the cartridge "Joys of the Season". The eyes and buttons were punched with the 1/2 inch circle punch. I made the smile using a 1 1/2 inch circle paper punch. (This is a double punch technique. First punch a half a circle out of black and then slide the punch in the same punched hole, just move it in a little further and punch a small sliver - that makes the smile). I used a white gel pen for some accents. A little red "wrinkle ribbon" tied around the snowman makes the scarf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the black hat and his buttons and eyes are so cute. TFS.

Lora

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...