Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pink Lemonade

Hey, everyone! Here's a "good ol' summertime" card! I made this card in two different color combos (red and yellow, pink and yellow). The regular lemonade packages were yellow with red on them and the pink lemonade package was pink with yellow. The set I used for the front of the card is "Good Ol' Summertime" (retired Stampin' Up). I stamped the image in black and colored it in using copic markers. The decorative border punch is by Fiskars. I made the sentiment on my computer (printed it out right on the cardstock and cut it to fit the card). I started out making this into a pocket card and then instead of attaching the sides, I just left it so it would open when you pulled on the front image. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...