Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gobble! Gobble!

It's getting to be that time of year!  I have been making a ton of holiday cards.  Here are some Thanksgiving cards I just added to my spot at Changing Thymes. I made these cards using the stamp set and matching dies "Gobble Gobble" from Paper Trey Ink.  Again, the paper is from the paper pack "Autumn Splendor" (see previous post).  Of course, the googly eyes really make this card so cute.  Don't forget, if you are in mid-West Michigan, check out my booth (all the booths) at Changing Thymes on Chicago Dr. in Grandville, Michigan!  Awesome store, be prepared to spend some time there!  I will be adding my Christmas selection this week!  Check back to see some of my designs!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...