Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Vintage Christmas

I’m always on the lookout for vintage paper crafts, I love the 60’s and 70’s look (probably for nostalgia purposes)!  A great place to find these original images at a reasonable price  are resale shops.  Antique stores, not so reasonable prices!  Many of these images are from a resale shop.  The vendor packages a huge variety of vintage Christmas items, scrapbooking related, a treasure of a find for someone like me, someone who loves to sort through “grab bags” looking for ways to repurpose!







Those were some samples from last year’s find, and then look what I found this week..., another huge package!  Look at all the little bags, filled with tags and trinkets, I wish I would have taken a picture before I opened it!  This vendor packages her items beautifully!  I can’t wait to start creating!







No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...