Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stamp-a-Stack Time

I am going to squeeze one more "stamping" workshop in before I go back to work next week. If you are available and interested it is Friday, August 27 at 5:00 PM. This is one of the cards that will be available Friday night. This cute owl is from "Little Forest Friends" (My Cute Stamps). I found this cute clear set at CHA from the Custom Crops booth. I colored the base of the owl in with a copic marker and the center of the owl is paper pieced on using kraft colored paper. The branch and sentiment are from the same set. The leaves are also paper pieced on using bright green. The clouds are cut from a die from Papertrey Ink. Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...