Thursday, July 8, 2010

Carnival Tickets

I just bought some carnival tickets to use on my cards. I saw some cute ideas and just thought I had to have these! On these two birthday cards, I used the red ones. I had shopped around and tried to find these blank tickets, but no luck. Everything I found had words on them and I wanted them blank so I could stamp on them. The paper is from My Mind's Eye and the stamp set is Stampin Up (retired - sorry I can't remember the name and I am in Ludington away from my stamping studio!) I also used some of my new wrinkle ribbon and some buttons as accents. Thanks for stopping by and check back soon.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...