Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sunflower Tag and Card

Today, most of the products I used are from Stampin' Up. For this project, I used the set "Sweet Centers" and "Bugs and Kisses" (current Stampin' Up). The chocolate chip polka dot paper is no longer available (Au Chocolat, retired Stampin' Up), but I bought up a few packs of it because I love it! The yellow paper is Crushed Curry (retired Stampin' Up), but the ink for the flower is the new Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up) and it coordinates well with the "crushed curry". The leaves are stamped with the new color Pear Pizzaz (Stampin' Up). I filled the card sunflower with brown M&M's and the center for the gift card tag is filled with sunflower seeds. I love the red added on to these projects, it just seems to brighten them up. The polka dot ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...