Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Live Your Dream

Here are some more cards I made using the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists. I started with a white cardstock base and embossed the flowers in white (flowers from stamp set Live Your Dream from Stampin' Up). I then used glimmer mists over the embossed flowers. For the pink one, I used Pink Bubblegum, Coffee Shop and some Gold. For the blue card, I used Moonlight and Frost. I finished off the card with some of my wrinkled ribbon. The pink ribbon is hand-dyed to match. The black ribbon came in black and then I made it into wrinkle ribbon. I love dyeing the ribbon to match my cards. (Let me know if you are interested in seeing how I do that.) Well, it is probably time for me to think about packing for CHA! I am so excited to be able to go to this super craft show (to shop). I have been dreaming of this for over a year (I wanted to go last year, but it was in Orlando, Florida. This year it is back in Chicago! Much closer!) I am anxious to see how it compares to some of the other conventions I have been to (like Novi). I will definitely post pictures.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...