Friday, July 9, 2010

Cupcake Cards

Here are some cupcake cards from the Cricut Cartridge "Sweet Treats". When I saw this cartridge, I just thought I had to have it, and then I didn't do anything with it! (are there any "collectors" out there like me - just have to have something and then just look at it???) Well, I decided to try to make one of the cupcake version cards and this is how it turned out. I am not entirely happy with them (but they did sell well at the 4th of July sale!). I ended up just cutting the pieces and then assembling them on a white card base and cutting out the shape after is was all glued on. I embossed the frosting part with a cuddlebug folder and I used the paper cripper for the bottom. I also used an embossing folder for the cherry. I added green polka dot ribbon for the stem. I might still need to play around with this pattern, but that's it for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...