Monday, July 12, 2010

Vintage Finds

I have been busy making cards, but I will show those later this week. I have been meaning to show you a few of my "vintage" finds. I love these for organizing and displaying in my "studio". Did you notice my last post showing the cupcake cards? The cards were displayed in my new frame I found at a local resale shop. The wire basket and (which is a great size to hold my button bottles) and the little tin molds (which are great to hold buttons when I am working on designs) were found in a cute little shop in Ludington, Maude's Garage (an old gas station/garage remade into a resale consignment shop). Thanks for stopping by, check back later for some new designs I've been working on!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...