Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hooked!

I adapted a card I made at my friend Connie's house to add a paperclip for a swap I was doing. This is what I came up with. The set is Fishy Friends from Stampin' Up. I bent the paperclip a little bit and then added the lines so it would look like a hook. A little bit of ribbon finished the card. If you look closely you can see the background. It was made with bubble wrap. Just take a piece of bubble wrap and ink it up. Lay the card on top and press. It is a fun alternative to addind a background. This is the card from Connie's. (I posted it a while back, but the color was off.)

1 comment:

debbie said...

Love these fish. I will be casing them today!! Great job.

I found your flipflops. Do you have a pattern? I must make these.

Debbie

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...