Monday, October 1, 2007

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

Wow! Where has the time gone??? If it weren't for Robyn asking where I am (and missing me :) !!), I would still be lost in housework, paper work and card scraps!!! (Now most of you that know me, you know I am not lost in housework - what's that?!) But work and cardmaking (to keep up with craft shows) has been keeping me busy! Here are a few things I have been working on. Who wouldn't love these cute little kitties sitting on their porch!! I love these vintage cards. I am on the lookout for some vintage snowman pictures. If there is anyone out there that can direct me in the right direction, drop me an email at madebyme2@yahoo.com. Well, that is all for tonight, I do have more halloween cards to post tomorrow! Thanks for looking and check back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! YEA!!! She's back!!!!!!! Very cute cards!

Heather Grow said...

Super cute cards. Welcome back! Sorry, no vintage snowman cards here.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...