Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Baby Bear Set

I have no idea what inspired me to make this baby set. I think it started out using up some extra paper scraps! Do you ever go through those cleaning "fits" where you can't stand all the mess!! I have been on a mission to use up all my extra pieces (and not to cut extras on my Cricut!) I just told a friend this - we must be on different wave lengths - she is cutting out all these pieces for later projects and I am trying to use up stuff! I used the new set Bundle of Joy (Stampin' Up). The bear is watercolored with Close to Cocoa ink. The stamp "You're Invited" is from Birthday Invitation (Close to My Heart) and the "thank you" is from Savvy Stamps. The backgound of dots is made with Itty Bitty Backgrounds (Stampin' Up). Paper from these cards is Certainly Celery (Stampin' Up). This is where the "left-overs" came in. I didn't have enough pieces for another set of cards, so I made some post-it notes and a matching notebook. A little fiber, ribbon and a circle paperclip finished these off! What do you think?

7 comments:

Mary said...

ADORABLE! I love it. Everything is so nice and well coordinated.

Mary

K Hutchinson said...

WOW it is so cute! Love the soft bear with the brown! I bet all your cool stuff will sell like hot cakes at the craft fair! Let us know how you do!

~K

Erin said...

This is an adorable set! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are the most talented friend! You come up with the cutest creations just "getting rid of scraps". You are such an inspiration to the rest of us.
Teresa

Robyn said...

I love those projects!! That little bear is so huggable!! I guess I might need that set afterall!! Thanks for the inspiration!

morgansmom2000 said...

This is just adorable! Beautiful work!

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...