Saturday, July 28, 2007

Monkey Business!

Wow, it has been a few days since I last posted anything. I don't know what I have been up to (being lazy I suppose). The weather has been hot and humid and quite cloudy. Not really good for much other than staying in the air conditioning (and making cards!) I really have been busy restocking my cards and paper crafts for an upcoming craft show. Here are some darling stamps I found at Eclectic Paperie. These monkey stamps are made by Stampendous and you can find them under the name Changito. I have been making birthday cards lately, so I added a birthday sentiment to these. Watch for a few more monkey cards coming up soon!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Now these are fun cards!!!!
Love your color combinations and this monkey stamp is just too cute.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your cards are so cute.

Teresa said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

These are sooo darn cute!! I love them!!

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...