Saturday, July 28, 2007

Monkey Business!

Wow, it has been a few days since I last posted anything. I don't know what I have been up to (being lazy I suppose). The weather has been hot and humid and quite cloudy. Not really good for much other than staying in the air conditioning (and making cards!) I really have been busy restocking my cards and paper crafts for an upcoming craft show. Here are some darling stamps I found at Eclectic Paperie. These monkey stamps are made by Stampendous and you can find them under the name Changito. I have been making birthday cards lately, so I added a birthday sentiment to these. Watch for a few more monkey cards coming up soon!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Now these are fun cards!!!!
Love your color combinations and this monkey stamp is just too cute.

Beth said...

Your cards are so cute.

Teresa said...

Too cute!

Sarah Ann said...

These are sooo darn cute!! I love them!!