Sunday, July 8, 2007

No More Shopping!! (I promise!)

Yeah, right (says my husband!) Why can't I stop?? I have way too much stuff, I need to start creating and use it up. I just can't resist a sale! (or a coupon!) Well, a local scrapbook store was having a 45% off sale, now would you be able to resist that?? I went twice this weekend (and once a few weeks ago with a friend). I just happened to be passing by it on the way up to Ludington (and on the way back home!) Oh, and of course, Joann Fabrics was not too far away and I had a coupon! So here are a few of my favorite deals... The blue and pink pet kits are from Bo Bunny (and had the cutest papers and matching stickers ever!) These were actually paperbag album kits (which I already know how to do, but at 45% off, it was a deal with everything included), plus look at the cute zipper storage bag they came in. The brown pet kit is from ki Memories. (Stephanie, these are the ones we saw at Joann's for 19.99, now on sale for 9.99.) This kit had 80 pieces of paper, 4 sets of letter stickers, 2 sets of epoxy stickers, and patterned chip board letters - too cute! These kits are also from ki Memories. I never would have paid full price for these, but again, at 45% off, I could splurge! The paper in these kits are pearlized - beautiful! And each kit came with 2 sheets of epoxy stickers (they call gel candy!) One kit is for winter, the other fall. (Now I can't decide if I want to use these for scrapping or card making!) Here are a few other odds and ends from the scrapbook store. If you live anywhere close to West Michigan - it's not too late. The sale ends today! (PS, they are not closing -just down sizing!) And then I went to Walmart! Did you know they have Cricut supplies and cartridges? Well, they had a clearance on cartridges - again with the sales!!!! I picked up two new cartridges and of course some textured paper, also on clearance (my hubby doesn't understand this clearance stuff!) Well, if you understand the "clearance stuff" you can understand my addiction! Off to create - thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Wow! That's my kind of shopping!

Wish we had those sorts of sales or coupons in the UK!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Love the pet kits...wish we had those stores here in Canada. P.S. I've added a link to your site on mine (Handemade by KellyBee - www.kellybee.ca)

Lynn Anne said...

45% off! WHOO! NOpe, couldn't resist. We have The Rag Shop going out of business here - dh went in to get me an album and walked out with 12x12 paper storage - three racks that have 48 trays EACH! Now WHERE is that gonna fit in THIS house?!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm in Hawaii and we don't have ANY really great craft stores here - not like Joann's and we're one of 3 states with no Target. ...yet So, I am so happy to see the goodies all of you have to pick up. wink

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...