Sunday, July 22, 2007

Friends, Shopping and Stamping

What more do you need to make a perfect weekend away with the girls? Good friends, good weather,lots of shopping and a trip to my friend Connie's Stamp-a-stack made a for a wonderful weekend in Ludington. We started our weekend by shopping our way up to the trailer. Of course, one of our stops was Joann Fabrics! Look at the back of the Tahoe! Where are we going to put our shopping treasures? We're only going for a weekend! Saturday, our plan was to spend some time with Connie. Connie has the most wonderful set up for stamping. There are boxes and boxes or cards to choose from. Something for everyone and everyone loved it! Thanks Connie for having us- you are a hit! We will be back again in the fall. Here we are at Connie's - Stephanie, me, Robbin, Teresa and Connie! Here are a few cards I made at Connie's. I love seeing all her ideas. And there is such variety. I made some birthday cards, thinking of you cards, and thank you cards. I love this tractor card. I might just have to get this set now! This flower card was made with using the paisley background stamp using the "kissing" technique. I don't have that background stamp, but again, I just might need to get it. I love the colors in this butterfly card. Look how perfect the white embossing looks on the chocolate chip cardstock. The elephant card was made with the set Wild About You. I love the dazzling diamonds on this card. Everything is better with sparkles!! Cute, cute, cute!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

These cards are precious!! Love em!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and it was truly a fun time. Thanks for taking us!
Teresa

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...