Sunday, January 20, 2008

Toadily Simple!

With the cold winter weather, I just like to snuggle under a blanket and watch movies (which is what I did this weekend!) But I always have a hard time just sitting - so I like to keep my hands busy with some cutting. I cut a bunch of these toads (plus used up some of my left-over green scraps). I love the saying "You make me toadily happy". I thought this would be a cute Valentine sentiment for my first graders (because I "toadily" love them!!) Here are a few other simple ideas I to use up the rest of my toads! (I cut out 38 of them and I only have 21 students!)

1 comment:

Heather Grow said...

They are toadily adorable.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...