Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentine Class

Well, it has been a long four weeks, but my hand is recovering from surgery and I am ready to start crafting again. The most painful part was sitting here looking at all my fun "stuff" and not being able to use it. So here is my first project for my Valentine class on Saturday. I found these felt bags on clearance at the Target dollar spot. I cut off the green ribbon and glued on pink. I added a heart tag card and some extra ribbon for decoration. What do you think? Wouldn't it make a cute Valentine gift bag? Hope they like it at the class. Keep checking back, I'll show more projects later.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...