Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Best Fishes

Happy Birthday to Allie! (actually in two days- my Thanksgiving day baby!) Now she is 17 Tonight we her and her friends for her birthday dinner to Logan's. Here is her birthday card (along with her present,the movie "Up!"!) She has a pet fish named Stella, so I thought she might like this. I didn't put a birthday greeting on the front, it was on the inside. I made this card from a sample a friend brought to my card workshop this past weekend. I used some different colors and a different accent stamp set, but it was the same general idea with the ornament stamp and punch from the new set Delightful Decorations (Stampin' Up mini holiday catalog). The other set I used was Fish Frolics (retired Stampin' Up). The embossing folder for the background is from Cuddlebug, and the paper is from Close To My Heart (their paper has a white core, so you can sand it for a distressed look). A little glitter glue for some sparkle finishes the card. (And I made a matching envelope!) TFL! Tomorrow, off for some birthday shopping for Allie! No school for a few days, yeah! Stop back to see other samples of the Delightful Decorations set and coordinating ornament punch!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...