Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Leprechaun Hat

A friend asked me if I could make St. Patrick's day invitations for her. I looked on Splitcoast for some ideas and saw a leprechaun hat bag and thought it would make a cute card, but there was no pattern. So I just made my own (the best I could). It took a few times to get the right size, but I think this is pretty close. I used Gable green cardstock (Stampin' Up) and sponged the same color ink around the edges. I used the square punches also from Stampin' Up to make the gold buckle. The small shamrock is just a stamp I have had around for years (it just happened to be the right size for this). Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...