Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Chillin"

As we finish up a cold and snowy January here in Michigan, I realized I never posted this card, actually, they all sold before I remembered to take a picture. I did, however, post the same penguin on a hand sanitizer gift I made during the holidays. I used this cute penguin in several projects this year (mini photo albums, hand sanitizer gift, cards...), apparently, penguins are quite popular. In case you missed my first post back in December, I used the Cricut cartridge "Create a Critter". Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the pattern paper I used (it was something I had in my stash!). I have been creating lately, so I will have some more samples to show from this cartridge. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...