Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red, White and Blue

Here are a few cards I made for my "4th of July" display at the store. Instead of more stars and stripes (which I love), I was looking for something more generic to add. I found this paper from The Paper Loft at the Novi convention. The flowers are from Prima (Hobby Lobby) and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. Off to make some cards with my friends. Thanks for looking! For those of you asking about the sentiments, they are from Stampin' Up (and are current). Thanks for asking!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Love the cards! Who are the stamps made by?

Rita said...

Love the cards! Who are the stamps for the words by?
Thank you for your response.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...