Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Greeting Card Kids

Here are a few samples I made with the set "Greeting Card Kids" (Stampin' Up). For the Halloween card, the image is colored in with Copic markers. I distressed the image a bit to make it look more vintage and also sprayed it with glimmermist to add some sparkle. The ribbon is wrinkled seam binding. The back to school card image is also colored with Copic markers. The alphabet background was created with the stamp "A to Z" (Stampin' Up). I also used the wrinkled seam binding ribbon on this card. The Christmas card image is colored with Stampin' Up markers. All materials on this card are Stampin' Up. Just wanted to show you what a cute set this was. I haven't used the Valentine image yet, but soon! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...