Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet Cupcakes

These super simple cupcake cards have a cute, clean look. I have had these brads for awhile.  I thought they were so cute, but wasn't sure how to use them.  Sometimes I get too wrapped up in adding so much to my cards, I thought I would go with a very clean look for these. The cupcakes are metal brads from Paper Studio.  The argyle paper is also from Paper Studio.  The card base and ribbon are both chocolate chip color from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs "How Sweet It Is".  If you like these cards and are interested in a kit to make these, check out my ebay auctions (madebyme26).  These will be posted there tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...