This card was made with stamps and dies from "Stamps of Life". The crepe paper grass tutorial is below.
The paper fringe on this card is from Melissa Frances.
The crepe paper Easter grass was made with crepe paper from Melissa Frances and the scissors from Martha Stewart. The fringe scissors cut the crepe paper perfectly. For the card above, I did dye the crepe paper a little darker green with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Create from a Kit
I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards. They are so easy to create from. By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...
-
I was playing around with my Cricut and I made these big tags using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. These jumbo tags (cut at 5...
-
I have no idea what inspired me to make this baby set. I think it started out using up some extra paper scraps! Do you ever go through t...
-
I have been meaning to post this picture (and I kept forgetting)! I made these a few months ago. I have been saving these paint chips to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment