I have been busy making some baby gifts. I am making a boy set (blue), a girl set (pink), and a neutral set (yellow and green). This is part of the neutral set; small note books and a post-it note pad are shown here. I hope to be able to post the whole gift later this week.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Create from a Kit
I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards. They are so easy to create from. By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...
-
I was playing around with my Cricut and I made these big tags using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. These jumbo tags (cut at 5...
-
I have no idea what inspired me to make this baby set. I think it started out using up some extra paper scraps! Do you ever go through t...
-
I have been meaning to post this picture (and I kept forgetting)! I made these a few months ago. I have been saving these paint chips to ...
2 comments:
Those are sooo cute!! You did a great job!
These are adorable!!! What a great gift idea.
Post a Comment