Monday, June 9, 2008

So Very Strawberry

Summer is here and so are the strawberries! I love this time of year (not just because school is done and I have time to make cards!) I love fresh strawberry shortcake! Well, enough about food! I found these cute boxes (and matching pens) at the Dollar Store (can you believe it??) I used the new set Tart & Tangy (Stampin' Up). I used the markers to color the strawberries and used the brown at the bottom to make it look they were dipped in chocolate. Some patterned paper and ribbon and the scallop punch finished these simple cards. The sentiment "So very sweet" is a perfect thank you card. All tied up with a ribbon and placed in the matching box, makes a cute (and economical) gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! I want to know what dollar store you keep finding all this cute stuff at!!! VERRRRYYYY cute! (It's "me")

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...