Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Something Bright

It has been a little dreary the last few days with storms and rain, so I thought I should put something fun and bright up. Just a few birthday cards with a little color. The smiley face card is made with the set Smile (retired Stampin' Up) and the background is made with Itty Bitty Backgrounds (Stampin' Up). A little bit of ribbon and a red balloon for some added fun! The worm card is from a more current set, Bugs and Wishes (also Stampin' Up). The background on this card is made from an embossing folder from Cuddlebug. I couldn't find a hat stamp small enough for the worm, so I tried to draw my own. (Not the greatest, but it fits!) TFL! See you next time!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...