Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby, Baby, Baby

Well, last week I went to a baby shower for my cousin and I thought I would add a little baby photo album to her present. I made a few extras for my craft show. Here are a few samples. The giraffe is from the set Wild About You (Stampin' Up )and the flower punch on this album is from Creative Memories. The brown bear is from the set Bundle of Joy (Stampin' Up). The decorative paper one (my favorite!) is the new Bella Rose designer paper and the new buttons (Stampin' Up). The fish stamps are from the set Funky Fish (Close to my Heart) and the bubble punch used behind the stamps is from Creative Memories. All of the phrases "Baby" are made from the Cricut Expression (welded together - love that feature!!) from the cartridge Base Camp.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...