Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Hat

I made this card from the same template I used on the strawberry card (Tart and Tangy set). Instead of the strawberry, I used the birthday hat from the set Let's Party (retired Stampin' Up). The ribbon on this card is from Stampin' Up. And of course I used the scallop punch, again! I could use this on every card. I just ordered some scallop and circle nestablitites (made by Spellbinders) from JK Crafts (they are having free shipping until Labor Day, thought this would be a good time to order a few things!) These are suppose to be like die cutters and I think they emboss as well. I have seen alot of cute ideas using these, I'll let you know how they work or if they work!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...