Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cricut Ornaments

I found this cute felt bag and thought it would be just the right size for a set of note cards. And it is! I used the Cricut cartridge "Christmas Cheer" and tried to duplicate the look and color of the ornaments on the bag. I jazzed them up with some silver glitter glue and some sticker clear gems. I added some faux stitching around the edges of the cards with a white gel pen. (I thought about getting out my sewing machine, but it seemed like a lot of extra work, so I cheated!) I tied light pink organdy ribbon around the cards and envelopes. I didn't add a sentiment or saying, thought they could be a generic note card, perfect for a "thank you" or "thinking of you" during the holidays.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...