Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cricut Cupcake

I thought I had posted this cupcake, but couldn't find it recently on my blog, so I might have had intentions of posting this and didn't! (Story of my life!). I made this cupcake with the Cricut cartridge Doodlcharms. I cut the cupcake twice with two different pattern papers (just some I had laying around!). I then cut them apart; one for the base, one for the top. I added the candle. (The flame was a stamp I had - not Stampin' Up, source unkown). I added glitter to the flame. The "happy birthday" sentiment is Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

~D~ said...

omg i love this.. i miss you pam, /sigh my lady just bites, and makes some mediocre stuff.... just wanted to send some love

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...