Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shape Cards

Wow! I am not sure even where to begin! I have been so busy this summer. And I just realized I never downloaded the pictures from my camera to my computer, so I have a lot of pictures to share. I have been spending a lot of time in Ludington this summer, so I have forgotten to keep up on my blog, so let's start with the most recent pictues and then see what else I have time for (before I set off again for Ludington again). Today I had an "impromptu" card class (and nine people showed up!). Here are a few designs from today. This was my favorite card (probably because of the teacher in me!). It was a favorite in class too. I made the apple card base using my cricut and the cartridge Doodlecharms. All of the colored pattern paper pieces are cut and piece together. The caterpillar/worm is from the set Bugs and Kisses (Stampin' Up). Another fun card was the old fashion telephone card. This card base was made using my cricut with the cartridge Wild Card. I stamped a greeting from Think Happy Thoughts (Stampin' Up) and then put a flower gem sticker in the center. I used a white gel pen to add some detail along the edges. And of course the wire phone card just added the last special touch. TFL and stop by again, I will try to post more this week.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...