Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday!

This is the card I made for my best friend's birthday. I made it to coordinate with the box (filled with stamping and scrapping stuff!). The other part of her gift was a metal memory board (with the magnetic "memory" sentiment). The stamp set I used for the card is "Birthday Invitation" from Close to my Heart. I loved the bright colors in this gift and thought it was perfect for "back to school" time, since she is a teacher. I found the birthday box from Target, the Metal board is from Hallmark, and all the fun supplies in the box are from Custom Crops (except the Fashion citations note pad - that I found at a small specialty shop in the mall called Francesca's.)

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...