Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Fall!

Well, fall has arrived in Michigan and it has been nice to have cool weather to start the new school year! So what to do on a cold, rainy Saturday? Make cards of course! For this card I used a new Cricut cartridge I recently got called "Create a Critter". Isn't this owl cute? So I needed cuter paper to go with it! The paper I used is "Walk in the Park" by Echo Park Paper Co. (I actually bought the kit collection; it came with 12 x 12 paper, sticker alphabets, boarders and tags). I found this pack in Ludington at a local scrapbook store. Not a lot involved in this card (the Cricut did most of the work!); a little sponging, a few detail lines around the outside edge of owl and that's it!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...