Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bingo

This card was inspired by a class I wanted to take at the upcoming scrapbooking convention in Novi. Heather (a teacher I work with) and I are going again this year. We had so much fun last year shopping, taking classes, and more shopping...! We already signed up for classes for the convention this year. One class I really thought would be fun was a mini album with a ton of embellishments, but the class was $55. Heather thought I could recreate the album myself and use the $55 to go shopping with. I realized that the part I liked best was a bingo card, so I thought I would play around with a similar design. And this is what I came up with. The bingo embossing folder is by Tim Holtz. I sponged over the embossed bingo card with black ink (very lightly). The tickets are from Admit One (I bought a huge roll of them). I stamped on the tickets using stamps from the set "Just the Ticket" (Papertrey Ink). The pattern paper and the red button is also from Papertrey Ink. The prima flower is from Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...