Thursday, March 24, 2011

Changing Thymes

So this is what has been keeping me so busy the past month or so. Changing Thymes is the name of the store that I have rented a space to sell my projects. If you are in West Michigan, check it out. I love to walk around the store. I find new things each time I go. Here are some pictures of my things. THe rent is $25 a month (which is much cheaper than paying for a spot in a craft show). I signed a four month lease. After that time, I will reassess the situation and see if this is something that is profitable and something I would like doing. Changing Thymes is located on Chicago Drive in Grandville, Michigan.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...