Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello Spring!

I am on spring break from school and have been busy creating! I love getting up in the morning, having my coffee in my studio and then getting to "creating time"! Here are a few cards I made for my next card club swap (I think!) It is still two weeks away, and I might come up with a different idea by then! The chicks are made using the bird punch from Stampin' Up and then trimming the tail off. The frame on the blue card is the new embossing folder, also from Stampin' Up. The pattern paper is from the Wild Saffron collection from K&Company. The flowers are from the set "Fun Filled" (retired Stampin' Up) and the sentiment is from the set "Hello Spring (retired Stampin' Up). And don't you just love the leaf stick pin! It just adds the final touch to these cards. I found these at my local scrapbooking store. They are by My Little Yellow Bicycle. I have another set of these I am excited to show you in some upcoming projects. Well, off to creating time. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...