Monday, April 25, 2011

Vintage Graduation Cards

With my youngest daughter nearing graduation this year, I decided I better stock up on some graduation cards for all her friends. She really loves vintage things, so I tried a few cards with a vintage flair. I started with an old dictionary (that was falling apart). As a matter of fact, it is so old that it even has yellowed edges. I used several Glimmer Mists (Tattered Angels) to stain the pages. I also used some paper doilies and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. I used a few Prima flowers and the other flowers I made out of crepe paper. The stamps I used included the large cling stamp by Hero Arts called "Time to Stamp". (Love that one, I think I will be able to use it for a lot of different projects!) The large graduation stamp is from TPC Studio called "Class Act". The smaller graduation hat and the tassel sentiment is from Stampin' Up. The graduation sentiment stamp is from Paper Inspirations. The glitter flourish stickers are from KI Memories.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Where did you get the paper for the first 4 graduation cards. I like all of them.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...