Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Peeps

Getting ready for Easter and had to get out my cute little bunny peeps stamp from Savvy Stamps. I usually find these cute little stamps at conventions I go to, but they do have a website (www.savvystamps.com). The paper used in these cards came from an Easter paper pack I found on clearance at Target a few years ago. It was huge and I still have some left (it came with a ton of 12x12 paper, 5x7 cardstock pieces, and some die cut borders). I didn't realize what a great deal it was! The paper is also great for baby cards because the only paper that is actually easter is the pink rectangle behind the bunnies (it is hard to see, but it has easter words printed lightly in the background). The paper doilies were left over from a school project I did with my students. And again, look at these darling stick pins from My Little Yellow Bicycle. I also added some Prima flowers at the last minute with little pearl centers. I ususally don't add stuff like this, but now I love them. It seems to add the final touch. Hope you like these cards and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...