Thursday, December 22, 2011

Penguin Santas



Here are some cute little felt pieces I found at JoAnn Fabrics (for $1!).  I paired these cute felt cutouts with some holiday paper to make these cute easy cards, perfect for little thank yous to my students this year.  Of course, everything looks better with glitter, so on the white circle background, I added a layer of Martha Stewart white glue and sprinkled with some chunky white glitter (also Martha Stewart).  I have gotten several messages asking me how I attach the glitter in my projects. Mostly I use a glue pen, but for chunky glass glitter, I use a white glue.  You could use Elmer's glue, but I use a brand called "Best Glue Ever" by Scraperfect.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...