Sunday, January 1, 2012

Make Your Own Valentines Kit

Happy New Year!  I am sorry I haven't posted recently, but I have been busy with the holidays and now busy creating! I often get questions about where I find my supplies for creating.  I am more than happy to share, but I often get my things from all over (and sometimes random places). Well, this time... you won't have to go out to find the materials to create some of my projects. I created some Valentine Kits and went way overboard throwing things in!  There are over 50 pieces included:  cards, envelopes, buttons, postage stamps, clothespins, paper clips, gems, flowers, ribbon, rick rack, lace, cut out letters, vintage ephemera, felt hearts, playing cards, and more!  It is all packaged up in a cute paperbag pocket envelope.  If you are interested in this, check out my etsy store!  Here are a few samples I made from the kit, plus I still have pieces left over!  Some of the supplies I used includes glitter designer paper from Stampin' Up, the Fun Flowers die also from Stampin' Up (I used newspaper that had been dyed with glimmermist to create the flowers), a sizzlet alphabet die to create the word "friends", a Close to My Heart stamp set called "Find Your Style", vintage postage stamps, some playing cards, vintage tickets... and more!










1 comment:

Tmcards said...

Happy New Year. This Valentines Kit is very beautiful and creative. Different things you used in this creation is easily available so any one can do this Valentines Kit with ease.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...