Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Vintage Valentines




Here are a few supplies that I just love!  I ordered some vintage valentine bingo cards from Jenni Bowlin.  I then found a paper pack at Hobby Lobby also by Jenni Bowlin that matches perfectly.  I used some of the flower embellishments I made a few days ago with Stampin' Up's "Fun Flowers" die.  I used black paper and some dyed newspaper (dyed with "Mel's Dinner" glimmer mist from Tattered Angels).  I put a pearl gem in the centers.  I used some wrinkle ribbon from my stash and some red flower embellishments (from Michaels). Thanks for stopping by.  Happy creating!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...