Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vintage Popcorn Valentine



I found these cute pictures of a vintage popcorn Valentine and thought this would make a cute Valentine gift this year.  I found the clip art picture on a site called Vintage Crafts and Holiday clip art.  I printed the Valentine and cut it out.  I then decorated a mini bag of popcorn with pattern paper and attached the valentine on the front.  A little glitter on the popcorn adds just the right amount of sparkle. I also added some ribbon and punched hearts.  The second time I was creating these I had a thought.... I had these popcorn bags (for no reason other than I thought someday I would be able to use them for crafting!).  I put the popcorn in the bag, stapled it shut and then decorated the bag.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...