Sunday, April 1, 2012

Acrylic Embellished Baby Card


This cute baby card was inspired by these acrylic rectangles seen below.  I first embossed the acrylic piece with a Cuddlebug embossing folder.  I then dyed it with Adirondack Alcohol Ink (Stream) by Tim Holtz.  After mounting it on white and then a light teal color, I added a yellow Cricut duck (from New Arrival).  I added yellow glitter around the duck. A few yellow flowers at the bottom and a larger white Prima flower (with glitter added and a teal brad) embellishments add some needed touches. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

This is how the acrylic pieces come.
The first one shows the clear embossed piece, the second shows the piece after it was dyed.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...