Thursday, August 9, 2012

Authentique Carefree Paper



I absolutely love this paper!  I found this 6x6 paper pack at my local scrapbook store and loved it so much, I went back and got another pack!  The flowers are made with the Stampin' Up die Fun Flowers.  I brads I used for these flowers are from Stampin' Up.  Aren't they gorgeous?  As a matter of fact, I used them all up and now need to get more!  We did use this die last weekend for my flower class.  This die is so versatile.  I end up using it all the time to make quick flowers.  I will have some more samples using this die with different materials.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...