Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks Ang Love your blog! So here is what I am suppose to do; list 7 things about myself and then tag 7 more people. Here are 7 things about me! 1. I love to shop! I am addicted to scoping out the local dollar stores and the local craft stores always looking for ways to be creative. If I spent less time in the stores, I would have more time to create! 2. I have always lived in Michigan, as a matter of fact, I live in the same neighborhood that I grew up in (so does my brother!) We didn't go very far at all! We each live about 1 block from where we grew up (plus he married the girl across the street!) 3. Since I am a teacher and don't work in the summer (yahoo!), we spend alot of time in Ludington, Michigan (we have a trailer up there). It is one of the most beautiful places in Michigan! 4. My dog Max is just like one of my kids! He is a Bichon-Maltese and he even has his own little scrapbook!! 5. My second "free time" passion is reading. I love Janet Evanovich books; the Stephanie Plum series! It is a laugh out loud kind of series and I can't wait until her next book comes out (this June). 6. I love coffee! I can't imagine a morning without my cup of coffee and some yummy flavored cream! 7. I love my computer (and now that I am blogging) I am totally addicted! Thanks for checking me out, now check out some of these blogs! I tried to pick some that haven't been tagged yet, so have fun checking them out! 1. Nancy's Stuff Love the teacher's gift! 2. Croppycatter's Corner Cute stuff! 3. {Stampin' Gal Val} I have been checking out her stuff for a while. Love it! 4. Mynee's Musing Love reading her thoughts! Makes me smile! 5. For The First Time Love all the different things she uses! 6. The Pink Stamper Check out her blog candy! How fun! 7. Created By U Love the color coach - great idea! Enjoy everyone!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for tagging me! That was so sweet! I wasn't able to do the 7 blogs but I did do 7 things about myself. I'll add you to my blog roll so others that visit me can visit you also!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me. I added your blog to my list of favorites on my blog.

-Melanie-

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...