Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Scrapping and stamping Get-together

I invited a few friends over for a day of scrapping and stamping. We had so much fun and the day went by so fast!! Of course, I had to have party favors for when they arrived. I found these wonderful "crystal gem" flower stickers in the dollar bin at JoAnn Fabrics. I thought they were so much fun, I filled a clear paint can to display them. For my friends, I made "popcorn" boxes from the cricut and filled them with the gem flowers, a matching glitter bead pen, and tubes of glitter and micro beads. And a matching note pad cube. I want to start planning my next "get together"!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...