Friday, February 1, 2008

Valentines

Here are two Valentine cards I made for friends this year. I love the pink and red together. Both cards are made with stamps from Stampin' Up. The pattern paper for the "Here's the scoop..." card is from the Target dollar spot. I love to shop "dollar deals"! You always feel great about only spending "a dollar"! (About 70 times!!!) As you can probably tell, I love polka dots! When I put these cards side by side, I can see how similar the designs are (and how many polka dots I used). Obviously, I can't get enough of them! I think my favorite thing on these cards is the red and white polka dot ribbon, it seems to add the finishing touch to both of these cards. Both cards are also "doused" in glitter. You have to have sparkles for Valentines! If you look closely you can see the dimensional paint for the ice cream sundae (with glitter on top)! Well, off to make a few more Valentine treats! If February goes anyway near as fast as January did, I might blink and miss Valentines Day! Thanks for stopping by - see you next time!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...